Request your fingerprints
Certain organisations, both in the UK and abroad, may ask you to provide your fingerprints for security purposes.
Find out which organisations and in which circumstances we can help.
I need to provide my fingerprints to apply for a liquor licence in the US
You can have your fingerprints taken at any of the following stations:
Aldershot: Wellington Avenue, Aldershot, GU11 1NZ
Andover: South Street, Andover, SP10 2ED
Basingstoke: Jays Close, Viables Business Park, Basingstoke, RG22 4BS
Fareham: Quay Street, Fareham, PO16 0NA
Havant: Civic Centre Road, Havant, PO9 2AN
Lymington: New Forest District Council Offices, Avenue Road, SO41 9ZG
Newport: High Street, Newport, Isle Of Wight, PO30 1SZ
Portsmouth: Airport Service Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5GE
Portswood: St Denys Road, Southampton, SO17 2GN
Southampton: Southern Road, Southampton, SO15 1AN
Waterlooville: Swiss Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7FX
Winchester: Tower Street, Winchester, SO23 8ZD
Covid-19 safeguarding measures
- On arrival, our staff will be asking if you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms or if you are living with anyone who is. If you are, we will not be able to take your fingerprints.
- Our staff will be wearing a face mask and gloves throughout the process.
- You must wear a face mask (which we will provide) throughout the process.
- You must sanitise your hands with sanitising gel (which we will provide) prior to commencing the process.
- Our staff will be sanitising the office space before and after fingerprinting, so please be aware the process may take a little longer than it has done in the past.
Thank you. To contact us at anytime for an appointment, please complete our quick and simple online form. Click 'start' below to begin.
Average completion time: two minutes
Appointments are usually about 30 minutes long.
Bookings are strictly by appointment only. You will be contacted after you have submitted your application for an appointment.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring with you:
- a valid passport, or
- a full photo driving licence
- proof of address (eg recent (within three months) bank statement, council tax bill, utility bill – but not a mobile phone bill)
If your passport is being held by the Home Office, we can accept a photocopy of your passport ID page together with an officially stamped letter. You can also ask for your passport to be released from the Home Office for 24 hours.
We usually provide the fingerprint forms you need, however certain countries may require their own specific forms. As you need clearance in the US, you may need to get these forms before your visit and give them to the Fingerprints Office.
How much does it cost?
One set of fingerprints: £97.32 inc VAT.
Each additional set/thumb only: £48.60 inc VAT.
Please note: some fingerprint fees are subject to VAT, except certain HMRC exemptions. The exempted countries are:
- St Vincent & the Grenadines
- United Arab Emirates
You can pay with cash or cheque only. We don't accept debit or credit cards.