Coronavirus (Covid-19)

If you want to tell us about something you think may breach the 'Stay at home' measures, please contact us about that using our coronavirus (Covid-19) service



If you've witnessed or been the victim of crime, please report it here. It will help us to bring the offender to justice and make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else. Just answer a few quick questions below to find out the best way to get in touch. The kind of information you provide here plays a huge part in how we plan our policing.

Is it an emergency?

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 999 now.

If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

Advice tool

Report an online crime that could have happened outside our jurisdiction

Thank you.

If you've been the victim of offensive or threatening behaviour on social media, we strongly recommend reporting it to the service provider first, such as Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat.

The service provider may be able to warn the offender about their behaviour or, in some cases, bar them from the service.

If you'd also like to report this to police, please call our national number, 101. Our team will take down a few details and talk you through the next steps.