Were you in the area of St John’s Road, Farnborough, between 8.30pm and 9pm on Tuesday 15 May?
If so, we would like to hear from you, particularly if you saw or heard anything suspicious.
We are investigating after three men broke into a house in St John’s Road shortly after 8.30pm.
One of the men used a hammer to threaten a 28-year-old woman who was inside the building.
They then stole costume jewellery, a bank card, cash and a watch.
The woman was not injured during the incident.
All three men were described as white and around 30 to 40 years old.
Anyone who thinks they saw three men matching the description above in this area, or who has any other information about what happened, should call police on 101 quoting 44180180226.
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, where information can be left anonymously.
Protect your property
We would like to take this opportunity to remind homeowners of the steps they can take to protect their property.
Our advice is to:
• make sure jewellery is insured and kept in an insurance-rated safe, which is well hidden and secured to the floor or wall
• if you keep a lot of high-value jewellery at home, consider investing in a monitored alarm system
• keep jewellery and expensive items out of sight
• keep a record and photograph each piece of jewellery being worn
• register your valuables for free on immobilise.com
• be discreet when wearing expensive jewellery in public
• be cautious about showing off jewellery on social media
More advice on protecting your home and property can be found here: https://www.hampshire.police.uk/advice/protecting-your-home-and-belongings/burglary/
If you have any information relating to this case, please call 101 quoting reference '44180180226', or contact Crimestoppers anonymously.