Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key
Leave this site
We use some essential cookies to make our website work. We’d like to set additional cookies so we can remember your preferences and understand how you use our site.
Your cookie preferences have been saved. You can update your cookie settings at any time on the cookies page.
Skip to main content
Skip to main navigation
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
Back to Report
Back to Tell us about
Back to Apply or register
Back to Request
Back to Thanks and complaints
James Robert Wood, 33, of Cutforth Way, Romsey has been remanded in custody, to next appear before Southampton Crown Court on Monday 8 January 2024.
It follows his appearance at Southampton Magistrates’ Court this morning (Friday 24 November), where he was charged with nine offences, including five burglaries across the New Forest and Romsey.
Wood was arrested in Cutforth Way in the early hours of yesterday morning (Thursday 23 November).
He was also charged with assault by beating, two thefts from motor vehicles and criminal damage.
The incidents were reported to police between March and November. The charges are as follows;
- Charged with two burglaries in Godshill, reported on Monday 20 November.
- Charged with assault by beating in Romsey, reported on Monday 20 November.
- Charged with burglary in Romsey, reported on Monday 20 November.
- Charged with criminal damage in Fordingbridge, reported on Monday 20 November.
- Charged with burglary in Brook, reported on Saturday 18 November.
- Charged with two thefts from motor vehicles in Fordingbridge and Godshill, reported on Sunday 20 August.
- Charged with burglary in North Gorley, reported on Monday 20 March.
Is there a problem with this page?