Eight people charged following Basingstoke protest
Main article content
Eight people who were arrested following a protest that took place at an industrial estate off Houndmills Road, Basingstoke, have been charged with aggravated trespass.
They have also been charged with watching or besetting a house or place to compel the abstention or doing of a lawful act, an offence under Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Five of those people have been released on conditional police bail to appear at Basingstoke Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday 8 June.
- Jennifer D’Netto, 51, of Rothwell Road, Malvern Wells, Worcestershire
- Elizabeth Flynn, 32, of no fixed abode
- Rose Patterson, 31, of no fixed abode
- Kiera Ilett-Jones, 24, of Albemarle Road, Beckenham, Kent
- Adam Haigh, 21, of no fixed abode.
Three others have been released on conditional police bail to appear at the same court on Thursday 10 June.
- Bethany Croakin, 25 , of no fixed abode
- Sidney Davies, 21, of Chessel Street, Bristol
- Jasmine Maslen, 18, of no fixed abode.