Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key
Leave this site
Skip to main content
Skip to main navigation
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
Back to Report
Back to Tell us about
Back to Apply or register
Back to Request
Back to Thanks and complaints
Officers have charged Chorley Laxton, 18, of Taranto Road, Southampton with 15 offences including, burglary and vehicle taking.
He was remanded in custody last night and is due to appear at Southampton Magistrates Court today (Monday 15 July.) He has been charged with: • Three counts of burglary relating to incidents where houses were burgled and cars were taken in Romsey, Fareham and Southampton.
• Five counts of aggravated vehicle taking
• Two counts of fraud by false representation
• Assault on an emergency worker
• Drive a motor vehicle dangerously
• Breach of Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO)
• Driving whilst disqualified
• Use a motor vehicle with no insurance
Is there a problem with this page?